- 6.3-oz. fabric has two non-bulky layers. Outer layer contains Merino wool for natural insulation. Inner layer is pure cotton, for softness next to your skin. Together, both layers trap air to create a warm thermal barrier.
- Ribbed elasticized cuffs help seal out cold and chill.
- Details include convenient back flap, tag-free banded V-neck, full-length button-down placket, and durable two-needle trim.
- Body-sized custom fit, with non-chafe flat-lock seams.
- Fiber Content: Midweight 2-Layer Thermal fabrication featuring a 25% Merino Wool blend outer layer and a soft 100% Cotton inner layer for comfortable warmth in cold weather.
- Country of origin: Imported
- This product replaces style #400F
Duofold Originals created the base layer category with the first bi-ply thermals. Each style is constructed to offer unbelievably soft cotton against the skin, paired with the natural warmth of wool for superior thermal insulation. Duofold Originals are designed for warmth in a wide variety of low-impact activities. Each garment combines the softness of cotton with the natural insulation of Merino wool and are sized for a smooth, close to the body fit. All are Tagless!